Kim Gresh is Owner and President of S.A. White Oil Company, Inc. and leads by example. She was the first female board member for the Georgia Oilmen’s Association, where she currently serves, and the first female to serve on the ConocoPhillips National Marketer Council. Kim is not only a savvy business woman; she is also highly dedicated to serving her community. In 2012, she was awarded the prestigious Cobb Citizen of the Year award by the Cobb Chamber of Commerce.
She has also been awarded Marietta Citizen of the Year, the YWCA’s Women of Achievement, 2009 Woman of the Year award and the Marietta High School Alumni Society’s 2011 Distinguished Alumnus Award. Kim was also named 2011 Phenomenal Woman of the Year by the Siegel Institute and Rotarian of the Year by the Marietta Metro Rotary Club. She has also been honored by receiving the 2015 Board of Education of the City of Marietta Appreciation Award and the 2013 Wellstar Foundation Gala Chair Award.
Kim is also Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the Earl Smith Strand Theatre, where she has previously appeared in two Neil Simon plays and played the unforgettable Ouiser Boudreaux in Steel Magnolias.
Kim is actively involved with many non-profit and civic organizations, including but not limited to:
- WellStar Foundation – Chaired 2010-2013, Board Member 1999-Present
- YWCA of Northwest Georgia – Chaired in 2014; Board Member 2009-Present
- Marietta Metro Rotary Club – 1999-Present
- Friends of the Strand – 2005-Present
- Cobb Community Foundation – 2011-Present
- Boy Scouts of America – Atlanta Area Council Board of Directors – 2013-Present
- MUST Ministries – 2003-2010
- Chattahoochee Technical College – 2008-2011